To our valued patients,
As you know, our community, and the world, is coping with the effects of coronavirus, or COVID-19. We want you to know that safety is our highest priority regarding the health of our patients, employees, and families. Patient care is who we are, and it is important to us that you feel confident when attending your upcoming appointments. Therefore, Psymed Solutions Physicians and staff are taking additional precautionary measures to ensure your health and comfort. As we continue to monitor the development of the Coronavirus, we will be enforcing the CDC’s ’Environmental Cleaning and Disinfecting Practices’ in our office.
• All employees are trained in vigilant sanitary protocols and we are closely observing the health of our staff and enforcing any and all to stay home, even with the slightest of symptoms.
• Commonly touched surfaces are continuously being disinfected and we are paying special attention to interior ’touch points’ such as seats, door handles, counter tops, exam rooms and restrooms.
• Hand shaking with the physicians or employees is suspended.
• Gloves are mandatory for clinical staff during all contact in addition to our normal guideline use.
• Temperature testing will be mandatory at every visit.
Psymed Solutions truly appreciates the trust you have placed in our office. Your experience at our office might look a bit different during this trying time but it is our responsibility to prioritize the health and well-being of our patients, employees and their families.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our office.
For more information, please visit the Center's for Disease Control and Prevention's website below.